PureVPN Review 2017:
PureVPN is an excellent VPN service provider overall. There is a reason that they have been able to rapidly rise to popularity over the course of the last few years, mostly due to their excellent speeds, top-notch reliability, and over-the-top customer service. They are an excellent choice for individuals that have never utilize the VPN before, because of their excellent customer support, and their willingness to help individuals through remote access to work through any problems that they have with the service. The excellent speeds an untapped bandwidth along with uncompromising privacy make them a popular choice for veterans as well. PureVPN is one of the top VPN providers currently available, because they do right by each and every subscriber. They ensure that they are there to help you through any issues and have excellent reliability and uptime.
In time, it would grow to become a full hosting and VPN business. We will evaluate them in full throughout this review, detailing the pros and cons that are associated with the company.
PureVPN is a company that offers a number of different unlimited plans to subscribers. Their most basic plan costs $10.95 for 30 days, $8.75 Per month for 6 months, and $2.45 Per month for 1 years. This shows that there are substantial discounts for subscribing for longer period of time, you can always upgrade from smaller plan to a larger one whenever need be. PureVPN is a service that is a bit more expensive than some of their competitors, but continues to be one of the most reliable providers in the industry, providing excellent speed, and very little downtime overall.
The company currently offering 7 Day Money Back Guarantee to all of their new users. This allows you to test out the service and see if it is for you before obligating yourself to a longer period of time. Testing of the service can tell you a lot about a VPN provider, which makes trial accounts a very popular option for many.
The company is accepting Credit card, PayPal, Bitcoin and other third party payment options like PaymentWall, BitPay, Allpay, Cashu and number of other gift cards etc.
- Extra security: To provide their users extra layers of security PureVPN is offering features like TOP over VPN and Double Encryption.
- Locations: PureVPN cover almost all the popular countries of the world. Their servers are located on 500 different locations worldwide
- Logs policy: The company’s log policy is very flexible, they do not keep the record of their users activities and do not share them with third party.
- Unlimited: All the plans includes unlimited internet speed, bandwidth and option to switch multiple servers with no restriction.
- 5 devices: No need to purchase individual VPN account for multiple devices because you can use your single PureVPN account to up to 5 different devices.
- P2P allow: Yes this is true, PureVPN is among few of those companies who are still allowing their users to enjoy P2P file sharing network websites.
- OS support: PureVPN supported systems are Windows, Android, Mac OS/X, iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch, Linux.
Installation and Configuration:
As one of the more popular VPN providers, the company has an excellent website, complete with a forum in which customers can talk about the service that they have ordered. All of their guides are found on their forum, which are relatively in depth, and also provide screenshots that help to walk you through the process of utilizing their software with a range of different operating systems, with other troubleshooting guides available. This makes it easy for you to troubleshoot any problems that you come across, and will allow you to ensure that you can work through any issue, based on the guides that they have provided on their form, or help from other subscribers.
Speed, Reliability and Bandwidth:
PureVPN is a company that is known for providing the utmost in terms of speed. Known for their very high downloading speeds an excellent streaming speeds, as well as for not having any bandwidth restrictions, PureVPN is an excellent choice for individuals that will be moving large amounts of data. Their servers are some of the best available for streaming television shows and movies as well as for individuals that are looking to get around geo-IP restrictions and view content that is not usually available within your region. The speed, reliability and unlimited bandwidth that is provided by PureVPN make them an excellent consideration for new users, as well as veteran users that have been utilizing VPN services for quite some time.
PureVPN offer some of the best customer support that the industry has to offer. Not only do they allow you to utilize an e-mail and ticketing system, but they also make an effort to connect individuals through social networking websites such as Facebook and Twitter. Additionally, they also offer a live chat that is available during business hours. For individuals that are having technical problems, they will connect to your machine through a remote access set up, which will allow you to allow a customer support representative from the company to control your computer, and walk you through the process of setting up their VPN servers, connecting, or troubleshooting various issues. This ensures that you always be able to receive excellent help for any issues that you encounter. Their excellent customer support, combined with thriving community makes it easy to fix and deal with issues that otherwise may hamper your experience with their service.
- Excellent customer support services
- One of the cheapest VPN company exist
- Servers located in 140 countries
- No log policy for all users
- Multiple options available for encryption
- Internet speed is fast without TOR
- VPN Protocols includes OpenVPN and L2TP etc
- Only 7 days money back guarantee
- Free trial is not offered to new customers